Anyone can get skin problems, but people with immune deficiency & Diabetes can get them more easily. Skin diseases are mainly caused due to wrong diet , bacterial, fungal & viral infections . It will be prevented or easily treated if you get help early.
Our skin has seven layers located not only superficially but extending to the deeper levels of the body.
- Avabhasini: This is the outermost layer. It reflects the complexion and the quality of the Rasa Dhatu (nutrient fluid, the first of the seven tissues of the body). It also acts as a mirror: it indicates whether the physiology as a whole is balanced or imbalanced, and whether there is inner health or disorder. The avabhasini layer also reflects the aura of the individual-if there is inner bliss, it shows on this layer. It does not have its own colour: it reflects the colours of the inner layers. Internal and external re-hydration and regular massage supports the health and appearance of the avabhasini layer of the skin.
- Lohita: This layer supports the outermost layer. It indicates the quality of Rakta Dhatu (blood). If there is ama (impurities) in the blood, it impacts the aura of the outer layer and accentuates sensitivity to the sun. The colour of this layer resembles molten iron.
- Shweta: This is a white layer, and it provides balance to skin colour, lightening the darker colours of the inner layers.
- Tamra: This layer nurtures the upper layers of the skin. It supports the immune system. This is the layer that helps the skin perform its function of being a "barrier." Skin infections reflect an imbalance in this layer. It is copper-colored.
- Vedini: This fifth layer sensually links the skin to the rest of the body. It is the center for transformation of sensation-feeling of pain.
- Rohini: This layer supports healing and regeneration. Imbalance in this layer retards healing and the disappearance of scars over time. A balanced diet, rich in nutritional value, supports the rohini layer.
- Mamsadhara: This innermost layer is the platform for the skin's stability and firmness. When this layer is in balance, the skin looks young and supple. A skin product that has a vayasthapana effect nourishes this layer to help retard the aging process.
A skin disease is, mostly, rooted deeply into various tissues like fat, muscles, blood etc. Most skin treatments are generally external applications like creams or oils. These, however, never reach the deeper layers of the skin. As a result, the symptoms disappear temporarily, and the disease is not rooted out permanently.
Types of skin diseases:
- Lupus – auto- immune disorder that causes rashes on cheeks & nose.
- Acne – it is a condition that causes whiteheads , blackheads & redness on face
- Fungal nail infection – The infection of nails by a fungu
- Ichthyosis Vulgaris – Dry & scaly skin mostly on face & hands
- Sebaceous cyst – it is a condition that presence of oil like material formed a sac under the skin.
- Corns & calluses – thickened of skin mostly on feet’s & palms that causes sharp pain.
- Eczema - is a blanket term for several non-contagious conditions that cause inflamed, red, dry, and itchy skin on elbows & hands.
- Cold Sores (Fever Blisters) -The herpes simplex virus causes small, painful, fluid-filled blisters on your mouth or nose.
- Razor Bumps- After you shave, when the sharp edge of a closely cut hair curls back and grows into your skin. This can cause irritation, pimples, and even scars.
Why Should We To Nadipathy?
Many of the treatments are available to cure skin infections. But they are giving unnecessary medicines to internal body that given temporary relief to problem. It will need much time as months (or) years. Sometimes they are doing harmful surgeries to skin. This will cause side effects to body.
Nadipathy treated many of skin problem patients without using any medicines. In our research we find that due to wrong diet & bad life style cause skin problems. So we are giving sufficient energy through certain Nadi’s present in our body.
We diagnose the problem through:
NADI can be measured in the superficial, middle, and deep levels thus obtaining more information regarding energy imbalance of the patient.
When the body becomes weak due to any sudden incident or due to food habits or due to changes in the nature. If any one of the Nadi not working properly it multiplies gradually (i.e. 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128 ...) .decreases its energy .That reflects gradually in the subtle body and it change as disease on the Physical body. Modern Doctors can recognize diseases only at this stage.
Our body is making up with 72,000 Nadi’s, all the Nadi’s are inter-linked to every organ function. If there is any blockage to such Nadi, it does not work properly. So those organs get lack of energy to function normally. Before to the treatment, Nadipathy treats on the root cause of particular Nadi blockage through Nadi diagnosis.
By using Acupuncture, Acupressure, Marma therapy, Vedic therapy, Magnet therapy, Seed therapy, Massage therapy, Cupping therapy, Detoxification therapy, Naturopathy, Beach sand therapy, and some other natural therapies to remove the waste materials & excess heat present inside the body. We treated the skin problems as normal with 0% side effects.
Nadipathy treatment will tell you what the healthy lifestyles are for skin problem patients and what kind of life habits should be avoided.
Nadipathy can not only be used to treated the problem, it can also be used by those that are at high risk of developing chronic problems and healthy people to help prevent other diseases and help strengthen the patient’s physical fitness and make them live more healthier life.
Nadipathy always tries to root out the disease by treating it specifically according to its cause. As the disease is deep-seated it is difficult to fix the problem quickly. Nadipathy skin treatments may take a 1-15 treatments to remove the symptoms but the diseases are treated permanently.
If Nadipathy treatment is received early, it can help prevent the
patient’s disease, so prevention is better than cure.
Behind: Bank of Baroda,
Sree Peetam Street, Kakinada,
East Godavari District,
Ph: 0884-6459111, Cell: 8885011326 / 329
Vydehi Nagar, Vanasthalipuram,
Opp: Sri Indu PG College, Hyderabad, India.
Ph: 040-65459111, Cell: 8885011322 / 323 / 324
Website: www.nadipathy.in Email: email@example.com